Recent blog posts
- Towards 2030: Risky Business
- Under Construction – The Adolescent Brain
- #EDCHAT: Are You Only 140 Characters Away From Professional Development?
- Our Children. Our Education.
- Thank A Library For Your Flat Screen TV, Digital Memory
- How Will Students With Special Needs Learn in 2030?
- Tearing Up Friday's Lesson Plan After Learning 2030
- Say Goodbye to Marks and Grades...
- What If Grades Didn't Exist?
- Education Goes Into Detox
THE LEARNING 2030 COMMUNIQUÉ — A FUTURE WORTH WORKING TOWARD
Equinox Summit: Learning 2030 brought current leaders in education, teaching professionals, researchers, and policymakers together with young people who have innovated in their learning journey. Together, the group created a vision of a scalable, affordable, sustainable learning system for the high school graduates of 2030.
We present our vision in this communiqué. The Equinox Blueprint, to be issued in a few months, will flesh out this vision and provide a road map for making it a reality.
The results of our deliberations have convinced us that every child, no matter where they live in the world, can develop the skills and character needed to thrive in 2030.
We think this is a future worth working toward.