Energy 2030 Blueprint
Imagine a world with abundant, clean energy. How different would our human civilization be with fewer energy limitations – less risk of climate change, no peak oil, and more renewable ways to provide power to an exploding global population?
To explore this future, WGSI published the Energy 2030 Blueprint– a roadmap of some of the highest impact energy technologies that could scale over the coming decades, along with detailed implementation strategies that apply the latest scientific and technological thinking. It includes:
An energy ‘ecosystem’ point-of-view to approaching possible, lower carbon technologies
Potential pathways to help advance research, development and implementation of long-term energy solutions
- Technical details that help convey the complexities, challenges and opportunities posed by a few transitional technologies and systems
Click on the links below to learn about each chapter via video. Each pillar is available for individual download.
- Large Scale Storage for Renewable Energy
- Enhanced Geothermal
- Advanced Nuclear
- Off-Grid Electricity Access
- Smart Urbanization
- Why Energy 2030?
- Recap the Energy 2030 Summit
- Read the Energy 2030 Communiqué; short, concise findings and foundation for the Blueprint